Wednesday, July 8, 2015

~An Organized Pantry~

Hey ya'll I know it's been awhile since I have posted a project and the reason is because I have not the time. Well our family went to San Antonio for a vacation and stayed at my Aunt Marie's  house. I was showing my Aunt Lisa my blog and some of the projects I have done and my Aunt Marie was like ...''You like to organize?'' and I was like ''Yes I love to organize!!'' Well I showed her some projects that I have done  and that was all it took for her to let me organize her pantry. I unfortunately didn't get to label everything because we ran put of labels and couldn't find the same exact ones...And the funny thing is right after we left my aunt text and told us she found the same labels...Lol..so everything is not labeled but some things are. I hope this inspires ya'll to go organize something! Enjoy!




See where I put the arrow?!.. that lil basket came in handy for the bread!



No comments:

Post a Comment